Re: Please send responses to The Independent (2)

When replying to this letter please KEEP IT SHORT. I've seen too many
optimistically long discourses on Iraqi-British relations since 1991 that
wouldn't even get read if they were published. I think the point to
emphasise is that the UN requirements are a moving target, and that
the implementation of them is unusual and cruel.

> ...On the contrary, an alternative route to the same end
> exists. It is for Saddam Hussein to comply immediately and unconditionally
> with what the United Nations requires of him.

This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT
the whole list. Please do not sent emails with attached files to the list
*** Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html ***