The following is an archived copy of a message sent to a Discussion List run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
Views expressed in this archived message are those of the author, not of the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
[Main archive index/search] [List information] [Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq Homepage]
Note: forwarded message attached. _____________________________________________________________ DO YOU YAHOO!? Get your free @yahoo.co.uk address at http://mail.yahoo.co.uk
- From: nagui.antoun@DELETETHISwhich.net
- Subject: Sanctions and DU videos
- Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 16:42:48 +0100
- ReSent-From: "Colin I. Rowat" <cir20@DELETETHIScus.cam.ac.uk>
- ReSent-Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:49:47 +0100 (BST)Dear all, I would like to let you know that work of about three years, lobbying in the UN, several visits to Iraq, and actual scientific research in DU has finally bore fruit in the form of two 35 minutes videos. "Sanctions against Iraq. A Weapon of Mass Destruction". : explodes the myth that the "Oil for Food Formula" can solve a country's survival problems especially with no infrastructure, and with the population at large extremely incapacitated by radioactive,chemical and bacteriological pollution. The fact that all epidemics are rampant in Iraq because of the failure of sewage/water sanitation, coupled with near complete lack of medicines has led to a frightening rise of deaths especially in children. The video shows the failure in education among other things in the light of the Charter for Human Rights of the UN. "From Radioactive Mines to Radioactive Weapons" follows the cycle of destruction of uranium, and depicts its effects on miners, Gulf War veterans, and Iraqi. The similarities in massive unknown illnesses, failure of the immune system, the massive rise of cancers, the explosion of birth defects, are similar in all groups concerned. The video ends with the scientific validation of DU as a main culprit . To order the videos please contact Beatrice Boctor : email@example.com. The price is £15 for each video. Contributions to the research effort will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all. Beatrice Boctor -- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a discussion list run by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq. To be removed/added, email firstname.lastname@example.org, NOT the whole list. Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html