Radio 4 item on DU

Dear All,

I was rung today by a BBC researcher for 'Costing the Earth'. They are
broadcasting an item on Depleted Uranium on Monday 7 June, so if you are
interested, keep an ear out.

If anyone is expert, and is interested in contributing to the programme -
they want medical people in particular, I can give you her details.

Best

Mil
voices in the wilderness uk
12 Trinity Road, London N2 8JJ
phone/fax: 0181 444 1605
internet: voices@viwuk.freeserve.co.uk

This is a discussion list run by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT the
whole list. Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html