Re: The Fire This Time: amazon.co.uk ordering

Hmmmm....do you have any suggestions how we can circumvent that problem?  Possibly individuals or
groups traveling from the US to carry some copies there?  or  Americans willing to order and ship
them there?  Let's see what we can come up with......Amazon Books?  Your own local  progressive book
dealers?  Where would the final destination for the books be if shipped from the US?    To anyone
near an airport?   just running thoughts here......
joy
---------