Re: US MISSILE MISSED IRAQ

I know this fact was reported on Iranian TV and various radio stations
(Voice of America) and Iranian newspapers in London (Keyhan). The reports
indicated that although some buildings were damaged no people were
injured.
Khorramshahr is extremely close to the Iran/Iraq border, and Iran's been
fucked up so many times by the US I guess they didn't feel an official
apology about a silly thing like a stray surgically accurate missile was
necessary. Hence no publicity here.