This really is the last message on the vigil plans

Hi all,

We've just had our third vigil today outside the Guildhall.  Like
yesterday's it was attended by some 30+ people.  We were able to conduct a
phone interview with The Observer while we were there.  On Thursday we
were interviewed by both BBC Radio Cambridgeshire and BBC Look East.

Some 500 short descriptions of our concerns were handed out this
afternoon.  Those distributing them thought that people were largely
receptive, with the exception of familes intent on shopping and, "young
men in their 20's" (present company excluded).

The mood among those at the vigil seems to be that the VIGILS SHOULD
CONTINE AS LONG AS THE BOMBING DOES.  We will therefore be outside
the Guildhall (Market Square) at 2-3pm on Sunday and 6-7pm on weekdays.

Please bring a candle or many.  Many thanks to all who have pitched in to
make this such an encouraging effort.

Colin Rowat
King's College
Cambridge CB2 1ST                       tel: +44 (0)468 056 984
England                                 fax: +44 (0)1223 335 219

This is a discussion list run by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT the
whole list. Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html