Write to the British Government NOW

If you oppose the bombing of Iraq, please make sure your representatives
in government know it:

[numbers marked "(old number)" were correct in February but may not still
be. Others have been obtained today]

Rt Hon Tony Blair MP
********************
Prime Minister
[Tel: 0171 270 1234 then option 3, but I was told I had put my views on
Iraq in writing]
Fax: 0171 925 0918
10 Downing Street, London SW1

Rt Hon Robin Cook MP
********************
Foreign Secretary
Fax: 0171 839 2417 (FCO switchboard fax)
Fax: 0171 270 2144 (Cook's office (old number))
Foreign & Commonwealth Office, King Charles St, London SW1A 2AH

Derek Fatchett MP
*****************
Minister of State
Fax: 0171 839 2417 (FCO switchboard fax)
Fax: 0171 270 3731 (Office (old number))
House of Commons, London SW1 1AA

Rt Hon George Robertson MP
**************************
Secretary of State for Defence
Fax: 0171 218 7140
House of Commons, London SW1 1AA

Make sure your MP knows how you feel about the issue. MPs can be
telephoned via the House of Commons switchboard on 0171 219 3000.  If you
don't know who your MP is, phone the House of Commons Information Service
on 0171 219 4272.

Anne Campbell (Cambridge MP)
Email: anne.campbell.mp@dial.pipex.com
constituency office: Phone: 01223 506500
                     Fax:   01223 311315

This is a discussion list run by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT the
whole list. Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html