Re: Iraq Halts Dealings with Inspectors

Re: the following message about the VX loadings.  While I have not
followed these allegations closely I do know that the latest in the press
seems to be that the VX findings have been replicated by French and Swiss
labs; these tests were requested by the Iraqi government after a US
military lab made the initial allegations. (source: Financial Times
27/10/98)

Colin Rowat
King's College
Cambridge CB2 1ST                       tel: +44 (0)468 056 984
England                                 fax: +44 (0)1223 335 219

This is a discussion list run by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT the
whole list. Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html