Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 21:42:27 +0900 (JST)
From: "[ISO-2022-JP] ^[$BLpJ_5*;R^[(B" <noriko@jca.ax.apc.org>
To: rmasri@leb.net
Subject: Shaok Sabah' <One Day We Shall Return>

Hello!

I'm YASHIKI Noriko, Japanese woman who is a writer.

A friend of mine send me a poem by Shaok Sabah.
I'm so impressed and translated it into Japanese.
A lots of Japanese friends were moved by that poem, and asked me the
permission to print it in the newsletter, or upload it on URL.
I don't know much about the copyright, so I'd like to make sure if
Miss. Shaok Sabah agrees to print the original poem (and translation)
in the newsletter, or upload it on URL.

I'm afraid that you are very busy, but my friends and I will be very
glad to hear the answer from you. Thank you in advance!

============================================Japanese Character Contained
YASHIKI Noriko $(B!JLpJ_5*;R!K(B
e-mail   noriko@jca.ax.apc.org
URL      http://www.jca.ax.apc.org/~noriko/
adress   #157-0066  Setagaya-ku Seijo 7-18-25, Tokyo, JAPAN
tel&fax  <81->3-3484-6802

This is a discussion list run by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT the
whole list. Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html