New website on Iraq

Dear friends,

I would like to let you know that starting from today it is possible to visit the website of "Comitato Golfo" (Italian Gulf Committee for the truth on war) dedicated to Iraq: www.ecn.org/golfo . Now it's still incomplete and under construction, but soon we will have links and more infos.

Many articles and infos are taken from this list, so please feel free to address any advice for the website to: comitato-golfo@agora.stm.it
or to me eri@deejay.it

Thank you

Eri Garuti