Re: What's really behind the bombing of Iraq?

My personal opinion is that the "handful of protestors" CAN grow to make
a huge difference, especially if they are students.  The world takes
notice of students because they realise that we are genuinely concerned
as we have no political or other interests at stake. A "small group of
protesters" brought the world's focus to Chinese human rights in
Tiannemen Square. A "handful of protesters" were also responsible for
causing the waves of
anti-war feeling against the American aggression in Vietnam, and it was
also "a handful of protesters" that gave the Clinton administration a
slap in the face in
front of the world's eyes at Ohio State University only a few days ago.
As individuals our contribution may be small, but when added all up the
snowball effect can sway public opinion and affect government action.