Outreach letter--vitw

You're probably all aware of Voices in the Wilderness' sanctions-breaking
trips to Iraq. Felicity Arbuthnot (the journalist who spoke in Cambridge
last year) and two people from a London group are joining this delegation,
leaving tomorrow, so I thought it was worth bringing your attention to it.

Seb