The following is an archived copy of a message sent to the CASI Analysis List run by Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq.

Views expressed in this archived message are those of the author, not of Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq (CASI).

[Main archive index/search] [List information] [CASI Homepage]

Re: Unsubscribed from "CASI-analysis" mailing list

Dear former CASI-analysis list subscriber,

Please accept my apologies for a confusing message you will have received
just now, which said "Sorry to see you go -- we would welcome feedback
(which you can send to info@casi.org.uk) on why you chose to unsubscribe."

As announced on 5th April
(http://www.casi.org.uk/analysis/2004/msg00586.html) and confirmed in a
final message this morning
(http://www.casi.org.uk/analysis/2004/msg00597.html), the CASI-analysis
moderators have now closed the list.

The message you received asking for feedback on why you chose to
unsubscribe was an automated message accidentally sent out when
decommissioning the list. Sorry if it caused any confusion.

Once again, thank you to everyone for your contributions to the list, and
its predecessor, over the past years. Please do keep an eye on Iraq
Analysis (www.iraqanalysis.org), a new organisation which many former CASI
activists are involved in if you continue to be interested in Iraq.

Regards,

Seb Wills