The following is an archived copy of a message sent to the CASI Analysis List run by Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq.

Views expressed in this archived message are those of the author, not of Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq (CASI).

[Main archive index/search] [List information] [CASI Homepage]

Re: [casi-analysis] The future of the CASI-analysis list - please read

[ This message has been sent to you via the CASI-analysis mailing list ]

Many thanks to everyone who has worked for or supported CASI over the
last several years.

Looking forward to seeing the work of Iraq-Analysis, and perhaps
helping out a little.

Andrew Goreing