The following is an archived copy of a message sent to the CASI Analysis List run by Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq.

Views expressed in this archived message are those of the author, not of Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq (CASI).

[Main archive index/search] [List information] [CASI Homepage]

[casi-analysis] Send letters of protest against Iraq being cut off!

[ This message has been sent to you via the CASI-analysis mailing list ]

Dear friends,
                   We have had a speedy response to the e-mails sent out regarding IRAQ BEING CUT
OFF and  now that it has been confirmed that the cut off of Iraq is going to take place, it has
been suggested that we should all e-mail the people responsible for this.

Up to now, I have managed to get hold of the e-mail addresses for the British Embassy for Iraq
which is based in Amman, Jordan and their e-mail is britemBaghdad@fco.gov.uk and the British Consul
which is based in Baghdad is britishconsulbaghdad@gtnet.gov.uk

I have also looked for an e-mail to the US and Iraqi Embassies but have not yet had any joy but if
some one can help with that, it would be great.

Also, can you send copies of your protest letters to the Iraq Solidarity Campaign so that we can
send them to our members and supporters in Iraq  MCR_Coalition@yahoo.co.uk  ( you can take your
name and other personal details off if you wish).

best wishes and a very big THANK YOU to every one who has written and called in response!!!!!!!!!

yours faithfully,
Hussein Al-alak,
Chair