The following is an archived copy of a message sent to the CASI Analysis List run by Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq.

Views expressed in this archived message are those of the author, not of Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq (CASI).

[Main archive index/search] [List information] [CASI Homepage]

[casi-analysis] Re: > 1. text of interim government legislation (Daniel O'Huiginn)

[ This message has been sent to you via the CASI-analysis mailing list ]

Bremer's first legislation, banning the Ba'ath Party and guns was published in English and Arabic
last June or July.  I'm not sure how widely it was distributed.  Very little policy information
reaches the streets.