The following is an archived copy of a message sent to the CASI Analysis List run by Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq.

Views expressed in this archived message are those of the author, not of Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq (CASI).

[Main archive index/search] [List information] [CASI Homepage]

[casi-analysis] Fw: [iraq-tribunal-info] Fw: URGENT APPEAL FOR FALLUJAH !!!

[ This message has been sent to you via the CASI-analysis mailing list ]

*^*^*^*^* PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY  *^*^*^*^*

Dear Friends,

There is an unreported humanitarian crisis unfolding today in Iraq.  Please take a moment to read
the following email to Medea Benjamin from Dahr Jamail.

(Dahr has spent a total of 6 months in occupied Iraq, and has now returned to continue reporting on
the occupation.  One of only a few independent reporters in Iraq, Dahr has appeared on Democracy
Now! and disseminates his dispatches through the site www.DahrJamailIraq.com .)

We, as San Diegans, have a special opportunity to help Falluja's refugees directly.  Our own
Fernando Suarez del Solar is, together with Medea, organizing the relief effort which Dahr Jamail
writes about in the following email.

The relief effort is part of the Families for Peace in Iraq campaign in which family members who
have lost a loved one in Iraq, or in the 9/11 attacks, will travel to the Jordanian border with
Iraq to bring in the New Year with a special appeal for solidarity and peace.  (more information on
how you can help follows the email)