The following is an archived copy of a message sent to the CASI Analysis List run by Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq.

Views expressed in this archived message are those of the author, not of Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq (CASI).

[Main archive index/search] [List information] [CASI Homepage]

RE: [casi-analysis] Iraqi store in Kingston?

[ This message has been sent to you via the CASI-analysis mailing list ]

Dear Colin & List,

Intriguing, your query. And you may already have been given the answer from
someone, out there. If not, Could you please provide some more info? Such as
what kind of Iraqi store? And which Kingston, e.g. Jamaica, South-West
London or...? And could you say something about the background, any clues at
all? Lastly, what does 'that' (Arabic?) word mean? - All the Best to All!

Greetings,   Bert Gedin,    B'ham.