The following is an archived copy of a message sent to the CASI Analysis List run by Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq.

Views expressed in this archived message are those of the author, not of Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq (CASI).

[Main archive index/search] [List information] [CASI Homepage]

[casi-analysis] sporting for iraq

[ This message has been sent to you via the CASI-analysis mailing list ]

Over the next few months, the Iraq Solidarity Campaign (UK) is planning to organize a series of
sporting activities within Manchester.

We are looking for young people who are aged between 16-28, who have an interest in sport and would
like to come together in a friendly environment, to train and compete against others in friendly
tournaments.

The Iraq Solidarity Campaign is a non-party political organization that has a long history in the
Iraqi Community but we hope to involve young people from all communities within our sporting
activities.

Within the next couple of months, we are first going to be putting together five-a-side football
teams, where we then hope to cater for those young people whose sporting interests lie in other
areas like boxing, wrestling, base ball and basket ball.

The aim will be to provide training and opportunities to all young people, to take part in sports
and compete with others whilst possibly living out side of their native communities.

If you are interested in taking part or would like further information on sporting activities, then
please complete the slip below or contact us at the number below.

Name…………………………..      Favorite Sport……………………………

Post Code…..  …….

Telephone Number (0161) ………  ………....  Mobile………………………

\

Please return to; The Iraq Solidarity Campaign,

C/o Bridge 5 Mill, 22a Beswick Street, Ancoats, Manchester, M4 7HR.

Tel: 0161 882 0188

The Iraq Solidarity Campaign