The following is an archived copy of a message sent to the CASI Analysis List run by Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq.

Views expressed in this archived message are those of the author, not of Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq (CASI).

[Main archive index/search] [List information] [CASI Homepage]

Re: [casi-analysis] Re: UK Ministry of Defense Issues DU Warning Cards to Soldiers Deployed to Iraq

[ This message has been sent to you via the CASI-analysis mailing list ]

Our source - a British Gulf War i veteran -  says that the card  is
being issued to all troops in a "DU environment." He is one person who
has received the card. We are preserving the confidentiality of his
identiy. ( I have personally met him The card has a date of 03/03 on
it. We will post more information as it becomes available. We hope that
others will come forward or have more information. We hope that posting
what we have will spur the forthcoming of more information.

You can see a picture of the card with our source's latest commentary
at http://www.traprockpeace.org/du_mod_warning_cards.html

Perhaps our friends in the UK have sources within the military, or have
contacts with veterans or soldiers who have been in Iraq during Gulf
War II. Any additional information would obviously be helpful.

Best wishes, Charlie

Charles Jenks, attorney at law
President of the Core Group
Traprock Peace Center